- Karki, J.B, Jhala, Y. and Khanna, P.P. 2000. Grazing lawns in Terai grasslands, Royal Bardia National Park, Nepal. Biotropica Vol.32, No.3 (423-429).
- Karki, J.B.; Pandav, B.; Jnawali, S. R.; Shrestha, R.; Pradhan, N.M.B.; Lamichane, B.R.; Khanal, P.; Subedi, N. and Jhala, Y. V. 2013. The largest tiger population in Nepal: estimating tiger from floodplain and churiya, CNP. Fauna & Flora International, Oryx, 49(1), 15-156, IP address: 126.96.36.199
- Dhakal,M., Karki,J.B., Gaire,K. and Khadka,B.B. 2012. Species Conservation and Breeding Centers in Nepal In Acharya, K.P. and Dhal, M. (eds) 2012 Biodiversiy Conservation in Nepal: A Success Story.
- Karki,J.B. and Dhakal.M. 2012. Tiger Conservation status in Nepal In Acharya, K.P. and Dhal, M. (eds) 2012. Biodiversiy Conservation in Nepal: A Success Story.
- Karki, J.B., Barber–Meyer,S.M., Jhala,Y.V., Pandav,B., Jnawali,S.R., Shrestha,R., Thapa,K., Thapa,G., Pradhan,N.M.B., Lamichane,B.R., & Dhakal,M.2015. Estimating the Abundance of Tigers and their Prey in Suklaphanta Wildlife Reserve of Terai Arc Landscape, Nepal In Dhakal,M. and Shrestha,R.(Editors). Biodiversity Conservation Efforts in Nepal-Special issue published on the occasion of 20th Wildlife week 2072.DNPWC,MFSC,Nepal.
- Karki,J.B. 2010. Issues related to Conservation of Wetlands in Sagarmatha National Park In Contemporary Research in Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) Region, Nepal: An Anthology published by Nepal Academy of Science and Technology, Khumaltar, Lalitpur, Nepal.