||Shiva Shankar Neupane
|| Associate Professor,
Program Coordinator for Diploma in Forestry
||Master’s Degree in Rural Development, TU, Nepal
B.Sc. Forestry, Institute of Forestry, TU, Nepal
|Areas of Expertise
- Community forestry
- Livelihoods and income generations
- Soil conservation and watershed planning
- Community / Rural development
- Forest Protection
||BSH 306 (S)
||Sociology for Forestry
||Improved Community Forestry Governance through Action Research in Mustang district, Duration: March, 2011- December, 2012 (supported by: Community Based Forest Management in the Himalayas III (ComForM III)/ Institute of Forestry)
|Sustainable Management and Conservation of Non-Timber Forest Products Through Strengthening Community Forestry User Group Network/ Cooperative in Dandapakhar, Sindhupalchok, Nepal, Duration:January – July 1999 (supported by : AUSAID/NACRMP)
- Pandit, B.H., Neupane S.S, Paudel, S. and Ghimire, L. (2013) Reducing Poverty of Forest Dependent Communities: An Impact of Seabuckthorn Juice Production in Mustang district of Nepal, Paper published in the proceedings of International conference on Forest, People and Climate: Changing Paradigm held on 28-30 August,2013 in Pokhara Nepal.
- Neupane S.S. (2001) Integrated Sub-Watershed Management: Achievements and Issues (A case from NAF/Galaundu-Pokhare Khola Sub-Watershed Community Resource Management Project, Dhading district of Nepal), Paper presented on international short course entitled Concepts and Institutional issues in Integrated Watershed Management held on 06-16 August, 2001 organized by Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Prajapati T. B, Rasaily N.K, Neupane S.S. (2000) Participatory NTFP Resource Assessment and Management, Paper published in the Proceedings of the third Regional Workshop on community Based NTFP Management South East Asian Countries NTFP Network (SEANN) 8-9 April, 2000 organized by Institute of Forestry Pokhara, Nepal under the aegis of Center of Minor Forest Products Dehradun India in collaboration with ANSAB, NAF and HPPCL Nepal.