KAFCOL’s vision is to become a Centre of Excellence in Education and Research related to Forestry and Natural Resources Management.
The mission of KAFCOL is to produce qualified and competent human resource, become resourceful and spread its network through education, research, training, and outreach in multi and trans-disciplinary fields (focusing on Forestry and Natural Resources Management) for addressing the ever increasing challenges of sustainable development in Nepal and South Asia.
• No discrimination based on belief, religion, caste-ethnicity, nationality and gender
• Respect to inclusiveness and plurality of views and socio-cultural diversity in the pursuit of quality education
• Value and promote merit and competence while respecting inclusion and diversity
• Responsive to changes (global and local)
• Social responsibility to environmental issues
• Apolitical knowledge centre
• People first—students, faculty, staff, promoters, and the community at large